In This Issue
- Clean Water Action Endorses Environmental Champions - Our 2020 Candidate Endorsements
- Ask Candidates What They Will Do To Protect Our Drinking Water
- Make A Voting Plan
- Elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Cargill: Promises Broken, New Ones Made
- Field to Fork Campaign
- PFAS Still a Major Concern in Food Packaging
- Download a PDF of this issue
Clean Water Action’s goal is to protect and restore our lakes, rivers and streams now and for future generations. We work to protect Minnesota’s health and water by making systemic change. We educate the public, develop grassroots leaders and mobilize our members to get involved in policy decisions.
We also provide tools to help Minnesotans understand how their elected officials are voting. This scorecard covers the 2017 and 2018 Minnesota legislative sessions and scores every Minnesota state legislator on votes that impact clean, renewable energy, water quality, and toxics in our environment.