Governments are joining ReThink Disposable to take the lead on the global plastic pollution problem. We partner with local and state governments to innovate new programs and policies to meet waste and litter prevention goals, reducing pollution in local waterways and beyond. Preventing packaging at the source protects the environment and public health, reduces cleanup costs, and supports municipal Climate Action, Zero Waste, and Clean Water Program goals.
Government agencies that have partnered with our ReThink Disposable team in California include:
- County of Alameda StopWaste
- City of San Francisco Department of the Environment
- City of San Jose Department of Environmental Services
- City of Cupertino Department of Public Works
- City of Sunnyvale Environmental Services Department
- City of Oakland Department of Public Works
- City of Palo Alto, Public Works- Watershed Protection
- South San Francisco Department of Public Works
- County of San Mateo Department of Public Works
- County of Santa Clara Recycling and Waste Reduction Commission
To find out how to partner with ReThink Disposable in your jurisdiction, please fill out the contact form below.