Think about all the plastic cups and leftover foam containers left in overflowing trash cans or on the ground at the last event or festival you attended.
Clean Water Action’s ReThink Disposable program partners with festivals and events to provide free technical assistance to make your event more eco-friendly and make a big impact on reducing plastic and foam pollution. Some of our partners include:
Arts & Music Festivals
- Siren Arts Summer Program in Asbury Park
- Maggie Brown's Art Show at The Starving Artist in Ocean Grove
- Asbury Park Bazaar
- Indian Summer Music Festival: Asbury Park Boardwalk, Asbury Park Brewery and Sailor Jerry
- Montclair Center Oktoberfest
- Montclair Center Stage Music Fest
- Dodge Poetry Festival in Newark
- Indy Street Film Fest in Red Bank
- Yoga for Clean Water with Younique Yoga & The Anchor's Bend
- Military Park in Newark
- Crane Park Market in Montclair
- West Windsor Food Truck Festival
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how ReThink Disposable can green your next event!
ReThink Disposable is funded by a grant through the Northeast Water Pollution Control Commission (NEIWPCC), partnership with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Trash Free Waters initiatives, and the Environmental Endowment of New Jersey.