Download the PDF with the list of signers here.
To: Members of the U.S. House of Representatives
Re: Support Tlaib/Kildee/Slotkin/Cicilline/Moore Amendment (#95) to Authorize Funds to Remove Lead Service Lines in the Moving Forward Act (HR 2)
Dear Member of Congress:
June 29, 2020
The undersigned organizations support numerous provisions in H.R. 2, The Moving Forward Act, that invest in our nation’s water infrastructure, environmental justice, ecosystem restoration, and community resilience.
In this issue: MASSACHUSETTS: Taking a stand against racism and police brutality, Clean Water Action responds to COVID-19, Safe Cleaning and Disinfection in the Age of Coronavirus, IStandWithMashpee, Re-elect Ed Markey to the US Senate. RHODE ISLAND: A Safe and Healthy Rhode Island. CONNECTICUT: Tackling PFAS Contamination, Pressing for Bold Climate Action Requires Energy Efficiency.
June 25, 2020
The Honorable Nancy Pelosi
235 Cannon House Office Building United States House of Representatives Washington, DC 20515
The Honorable Kevin McCarthy 2421 Rayburn House Office Building
United States House of Representatives Washington, DC 20515
Cc: All Members of the House of Representatives
Dear Speaker Pelosi, Minority Leader McCarthy and all Members of the House:
In This Issue:
- We Cannot Be Silent. Black Lives Matter
- Tell Us Your Environmental Justice Story NJ
- Coronavirus Should Wake Us All Up to Environmental Injustice
- Pump the Brakes on Highway Expansions!
- COVID impacts on the Environment and NJ State Budget
- Stop Burning or Burying Food Waste
- Don't use COVID as a Cover to Go Backwards on Plastics
In This Issue
In this issue
- We cannot be silent
- Why Texas needs the Clean Water for All Act
- Gearing up for November 2020
- COVID-19 and Cheap Oil Bring Weaker Protections
- Land Development Code on Hold
- Download the PDF
Comment on the Regulatory Determination on PFOA and PFOS under the Safe Drinking Water Act
Docket ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2019-0583