National Data Assistant
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund are seeking a part-time Data Assistant to provide administrative and data support for our community outreach program. Clean Water Action is a national, grassroots environmental organization that seeks to protect the environment and safeguard public health, promote passage of strong environmental laws, and help communities address local environmental problems affecting them. Clean Water Action has nearly half a million members nationally. Clean Water Fund provides research, education, organizing, and technical assistance to strengthen grassroots environmental efforts around the country, promoting the public interest on issues related to water, natural resources, health, and a healthy economy. Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund work together on selected campaigns and programs.
- Coordinating all aspects of our Tablet Outreach Program. Including but not limited to: ensuring tablets are assigned to each person/location and tracked; troubleshooting problems with the tablets; making sure the data is uploaded and downloaded regularly; working with the Vendor on issues; working with Financial to ensure that credit card processing/reporting of income received; reviewing, processing, and working with the National Membership and Data Manager to upload membership and actions are routinely entered into Raiser’s Edge.
- Prepare requested weekly, monthly, and special reports.
- Other Projects as assigned by Supervisor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Visual Basic as well as SQL queries;
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or other database management programs;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and producing reports.
Please email a resume or you interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal candidates please contact your supervisor.
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund value a diverse workplace. People of color and those from economically disadvantaged communities are particularly encouraged to apply. Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.