- Member ticket $25.00 - 1 ticket + 1 free drink
- Regular ticket $50.00 - 1 ticket + 1 free drink
Become a Sponsor!
Your support will give you the opportunity to advance the initiatives of Clean Water Action, a one million member leading grassroots environmental organization working for clean water, green energy, and healthier communities in Rhode Island and across the country. You or your organization will be showcased to Rhode Island members and supporters, as well as prominently displayed on our website, social media, email communications and at the event.
Thank you in advance for your support! Clean Water Action’s strength and effectiveness come from our sponsors who help sustain the organization’s programs. We don’t take money from polluters - this gives us the independence and grassroots power to shape effective, affordable policies and practices that foster healthy communities, environment, and local economies.
- Friend sponsor $100 - 2 tickets + recognition in program book
- Advocate sponsor $250 - 3 tickets + 1/4 page ad in program book
- Guardian sponsor $500 - 4 tickets + 1/2 page ad in program book + inclusion on all event emails
- Champion sponsor $1,000 - 5 tickets + full page ad in program + inclusion on all event emails + individual social media post
- Special 50th Anniversary sponsorship $5,000 - unlimited tickets + full page ad in program + inclusion in all emails about event + individual social media post + prominence in program
Covid-19 In-Person Event Policy
For Staff: Masks must be worn by staff who are participating in indoor gatherings or meetings with allies, policymakers, community residents or the public. This is consistent with our requirements for masks to be worn by canvassers at the door and in common areas of our office. Masks are also required for staff participating in outdoor meetings or gatherings where social distancing is not possible, and are recommended though not required for outdoor events where social distancing can be done.
For Non-Staff Event Attendees: All attendees are urged to be vaccinated to protect all of us from COVID transmission at the event. Masks are encouraged when social distancing is not possible.