Clean Water’s 12th Annual Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment!
Virtual Wine Tasting, Music, Table Hopping Conversations & Charity Auction!
Mix and mingle with your friends and other attendees while enjoying wine and listening to music!
Learn about our priority environmental campaigns and recent successes, while supporting our programs to keep water and drinking water taps free of pollution and advance healthy communities, clean air, renewable energy and green jobs.
Bidding for the Virtual Charity Auction starts Nov 3rd and closes Nov 10th.
Preview the auction at www.32auctions.com/autumntoast2021 & stay tuned for further updates.
- Wine Ticket - $100: includes two wines shipped directly to you prior to the event
- Suggested Admission Ticket $70
- Pay what you can - We understand this is a hard time for many financially. Please donate what you are able to afford. We are excited for you to join us! This ticket option does not include wine.
All Sponsors will be recognized on the event webpage, virtual program, and sponsor banners during the virtual event (unless you prefer to remain anonymous).
All tickets are per household (more than one person can be at a computer) and two bottles of wine will be provided per ticket/household.*
- Protector - $5,000: includes 6 tickets
- Steward - $2,500: includes 5 tickets
- Restorer - $1,000: includes 4 tickets
- Champion - $500: includes 3 tickets
- Earth Day - $365: includes 2 tickets
*Wine purchase & shipment is directly from the winery.
If you are sponsoring, please email the names, email addresses, and shipping addresses for your guests by November 3rd to Maura Toomey, Development Assistant at email@example.com
TOGETHER, WE CAN PROTECT CLEAN WATER & OUR COMMUNITIES
Join us at Autumn Toast as we celebrate recent incredible victories including passage of the most comprehensive single-use plastic, foam and straw reduction law in the nation, as well as the strongest environmental justice law designed to address the cumulative impacts of multiple sources of pollution. Your support of Autumn Toast will help us to continue our priority campaigns to:
- Permanently ban fracking throughout the Delaware River Watershed to the benefit of four states and water supplies for millions.
- Advance a bill to improve recycling by requiring minimum post-consumer recycled content in packaging products.
- Launch a statewide campaign targeting the proliferation of warehouses and the associated diesel pollution, health and community harms.
- Ensure adoption of the best rules possible under NJ’s historic Environmental Justice (EJ) law that will protect communities overburdened by the cumulative health impacts of polluting facilities.
- Fight for the electrification of NJTransit buses, trucks, and heavy-duty equipment for ports and industrial areas to reduce pollution and drive the green economy.
- Stop dangerous fossil fuel projects including pipelines and power plants.
Please contact Maura Toomey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.